Night Scalper EA Lite
This is a lite version of the Night Scalper EA – https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/34215
Forward testing signals – https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/robots4forex
- No Money Management
- Lot size limited to 0.1
- Fully automated
- High win rate aggressive scalping
- Always a stop loss in place
- This system is NFA/FIFO compliant
- All you need is a VPS
- MagicOrderNumber – Unique number for the EA to identify its trades. Any integer.
- Lots – Number of fixed lots per trade if money management is off. Values from 0.01 to 50.0.
- Slippage – Slippage in pips. Values from 1 to 10.
- AllowNewTrades – Turn this of to disable new trades, true/false.
- PositionComment– Allows you to set the position comment.
- TimeFrame – Timeframe drop-down selection to lock EA to a timeframe so that selection of the chart timeframe doesn’t affect the EA. When testing ensure the tester timeframe is set to the same value.
- CloseTimeFrame – Timeframe to use when looking to close positions.
- MaxSpread – Maximum spread in pips that the EA will trade. Values from 1.0 to 10.0.
- TakeProfit – The take profit (Setting to 0 disables). Values from 0 to 100 depending on the pair being traded.
- StopLoss – The fixed stop loss visible to the broker – Values 25 to 200 depending on the pair being traded.
- GMTOffsetHours – Offset in hours for your broker’s time zone – Values -12 to 12.
- StartCandleHour – Start bar hour – Values 0 to 24.
- EndCandleHour – End bar hour – Values 0 to 24.
- RSIPeriod – The RSI period used as entry signal – Values 1 to 40.
- RSIThreshold – The RSI threshold used as entry signal (Setting to 0 disables) – Values 0 to 40.
- RSIThresholdBuy – The RSI threshold used as entry buy signal (Setting to 0 disables) – Values 0 to 40.
- RSIThresholdSell – The RSI threshold used as entry sell signal (Setting to 0 disables) – Values 0 to 40.
- RSIClosePeriod – The RSI period used as close signal – Values 1 to 40.
- RSICloseThreshold – The RSI threshold used as close signal (Setting to 0 disables) – Values 0 to 40.
- RSICloseThreshold2 – The RSI upper threshold used as close signal (Setting to 0 disables) – Values 0 to 40.
- TakeProfitReductionMins – The reduction of TP in minutes – Values 0 to 1000.
- TakeProfitMin – The minimum TP for reduced TP over time – Values 0 to 10.
- ClosePositionsFriday – If enabled open positions are closed on Friday at the set time, true/false.
- ClosePositionsFridayLastHour – The hour to close positions on Friday – Values 0 to 24.
- ClosePositionsFridayMinutes– The minute to close positions on Friday – Values 0 to 59.
Optimization & Defaults
Default input values are for EURUSD M5. If optimizing, optimization of RSIPeriod, RSIThreshold, RSIClosePeriod and StopLoss are needed to find the best results.