Custom EA 14 day trial – PM me on telegram
Automated trading system designed to be customized to specification to create unique trading strategies.
Custom EA is suitable for beginners to experienced traders, start trading using built in preset strategies or start creating your own.
Updates and optimizations will be made on an ongoing basis and will be available to the buyer.
Any questions or support required please message me.
- Fully automated
- Fully customizable
- LSTM Neural Network with self training
- Multiple preset strategies
- Expertly coded EA
- Money Management
- Works on any VPS
- Manual mode
- Trade duplication
- Auto trade from third party indicators
Monitoring Signals – https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/robots4forex?orderby=gain
Presets override all settings below the “PRESET STRATEGIES” section for the specified pairs to simplify use of the EA. The EA needs to be placed on each chart to be traded with ORDER SETTINGS, PresetStrategy, PresetStrategyGMTOffset & PresetStrategyMaxSpread set to requirements. If trading multiple strategies on a single account then assign different MagicOrderNumber for each strategy. Set PresetStrategyGMTOffset to match broker server time, calculate based on winter time without DST.
- ST_NIGHT_SCALPING1 – Night scalping between 22:00 and 01:00 GMT+DST. Settings for 13 pairs.
- ST_NIGHT_SCALPING2 – Night scalping between 22:00 and 23:00 GMT+DST. Settings for 4 pairs.
- ST_NIGHT_SCALPING3 – Night scalping between 21:00 and 23:00 GMT+DST. Settings for 13 pairs. Recommend trading on EURUSD, USDCHF and GBPUSD with up to 10% risk.
- ST_BREAKOUT1 – Breakout trading USDJPY M30 during the start of the Asian session.
- ST_REVERSION1 – Reversion trading around support and resistance zones. Recommend MM_BALANCE £600+ or equivilent and £500 minimum account balance. Trading on M5 EURUSD, USDCHF & AUDNZD. Only trade AUDNZD if you have good spread for that pair.
Custom EA has a vast number of settings for making it as customizable as possible. Please read documentation link above for detailed descriptions of settings.