Automated MT4 Optimisation With 99.9% Accuracy Forex Tick Data
- Now FREE with option to license for super-fast tick data download
- Dukascopy 99.9% accuracy forex tick data as far back as 2003
- Multi-threaded MT4 optimisation – Use all CPU cores
- History data management and fast tick data MT4 export
- Automated walk forward optimisation
- Equity draw down report analysis
EvoAI provides access to quality Dukascopy 99.9% accuracy forex tick data. Export tick data to MT4 with a click of a button. Automate walk forward MT4 optimisation using tick data at a speed not previously possible with multi-threading, taking advantage of all CPU cores and get your optimisations done in a fraction of the time. Advanced report analysis including trade commission and equity draw down to get a more accurate view of expert advisor performance.
EvoAI is free to use with limited download bandwidth (about 300Kbs per pair). The licensed version costs $5 per month via a PayPal subscription which unlocks super-fast tick data download and supports future development of EvoAI. You can purchase EvoAI here.
Download MT4 from IG – Demo accounts can be created from within MT4.
Functionality In Development
- Strategy builder with neural network functionality and Nvidia cuda acceleration
- Random strategy generation
- MT4 & MT5 expert advisors
- Network farm optimisation
- Report combining analysis
Help documentation for EvoAI is here.
- Optimised price data loading, now it’s much quicker.
- Optimised MT4 data export, now exports up to 80Mb per second.
- Added option to not hide MT4 when optimising to improve performance and allow for more copies of MT4 to load at the same time.
- Added small initial delay to MT4 optimisation threads.
- Optimised MT4 process management while optimising.
- Improved MT4 process management while optimising. Now there is no need to unhide MT4.
- MT4 Optimisation – removed mq4 files from shared MQL4 folder to stop mq4 files being compiled at startup.
- MT4 Optimisation – added thread status list, more improvements to performance optimising including better memory usage when using large numbers of threads.
- Improved MT4 report loading speed.
- Improved MT4 report analysis speed.
- MT4 Optimisation – added thread cpu usage.
- MT4 Optimisation – used thread cpu usage to stagger MT4 launching.
- MT4 Optimisation – added memory check based on MT4 report size.
- MT4 Optimisation – unlocked the 12 month price restriction for unregistered users.
- MT4 Initialisation – added MT4 demo login details to preference screen which removes the need to login to each instance of MT4.
- MT4 Optimisation – added detection for failed connection to MT4 server and auto resolve.
- Setup and Updates – changed installer from NSIS to MSI to help with anti-virus warnings.
- Minor bug fix.
- MT4 Optimisation – added support for additional time frames. If you require this feature you will need to re-run MT4 intialisation because this requires HST files to be generated for the MT4 server(s) set in preferences. If you make a change to the MT4 server(s) in preferences then this also requires re-initialisation due to it being linked to the MT4 server.
- Minor bug fix.
- Minor bug fix.
- Fixed read only files in MQL4 and history folders causing issues with optimisation initialisation.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added drop down selection for MT4 demo server preferences screen making it easy to choose correct IP address for MT4 servers.