Night Scalper EA
The Night Scalper EA is a fully automated Expert Advisor that trades at night and exploits price reversion. The EA trades using limit orders with stop loss and take profit. This EA works best on EURUSD, EURGBP, USDCHF & GBPUSD. Version 2 is a complete overhaul of the EA allowing for full customizable night scalping. Defaults are for EURUSD, check the comments for set files for version 2. Limited time special offer, review Night Scalper EA and get an EvoAI 1 year licence!
View More Products – https://www.mql5.com/en/users/robots4forex/seller#!category=1
Monitoring Signals – https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/robots4forex?orderby=gain
- Multi currency strategy
- Fully automated
- High win rate scalping
- Risk money management
- Always a stop loss in place
- Single position strategy (Suggested set files)
- No Grid, Averaging or Martingale (Suggested set files)
- This system is NFA/FIFO compliant
- Magic – Unique number for the EA to identify its trades. Any integer.
- Initial Lots – Number of fixed lots per trade if money management is off. Values from 0.01 to 50.0.
- Standard Account Slippage – Slippage in pips. Values from 1 to 10.
- Allow New Trades – Turn this of to disable new trades, true/false.
- Account Profit Lock – If money management is on the EA will stop trading if the account balance drops to this fraction of the maximum account balance (0.5 = 50% of account balance). Values from 0.0 to 1.0.
- Comment – Allows you to set the position comment.
- GMTOffset – Set the GMT offset for the MT4 server, exclude DST.
Hundreds of settings for the following:
- Money Management
- High Spread Entry
- Spread Protection
- Avoid XMas Dates
- Limited Trading Times
- Entry Settings
- Take Profit
- Stop Loss
- Market Pending Entry
- Exit Settings
- Bollinger Bands ATR TP Exit
- Bollinger Bands Exit
- CCI Exit
- MA Exit
- RSI Exit
- Time Limit Exit
- Trailing Stop Loss
- ATR Filter
- Bar Time Filter
- Day Filter
- High Activity Filter
- Moving Average Filter
- News Filter
- Bollinger Bands Entry – Market & Limit
- RSI Entry – Market