Night Lottery EA Lite
This is a lite version of the Night Lottery EA – https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/31086
Forward testing signals – https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/robots4forex
- No Money Management
- Lot size limited to 0.1
- Fully automated
- Not sensitive to spread
- Always a stop loss in place
- This system has the option to be NFA/FIFO compliant
- All you need is a VPS
- MagicOrderNumber – Unique number for the EA to identify its trades. Any integer.
- Lots – Number of fixed lots per trade if money management is off. Values from 0.01 to 50.0.
- Slippage – Slippage in pips. Values from 1 to 10.
- AllowNewTrades – Turn this of to disable new trades, true/false.
- NFA_FIFOCompliant – Turn this on if you need this to be NFA and FIFO compliant, true/false.
- TimeFrame – Timeframe drop-down selection to lock EA to a timeframe so that selection of the chart timeframe doesn’t affect the EA. When testing ensure the tester timeframe is set to the same value.
- MaxSpread – Maximum spread in pips that the EA will trade. Values from 1.0 to 10.0.
- Reverse – If turned on trades are reversed, true/false.
- TrendFilter – If turned on trades are filtered by trend direction, true/false.
- TrendTimeFrame – Timeframe drop-down selection for the trend detection.
- GMTOffsetHours – Offset in hours for your broker’s time zone – Values -12 to 12.
- StartCandleHour – Start bar hour – Values 0 to 24.
- EndCandleHour – End bar hour – Values 0 to 24.
- BreakEvenCandle – If turned on moves the take profit to break even on this candle, true/false.
- BECandleHour – Break even bar hour – Values 0 to 24.
- TakeProfit – The take profit (Setting to 0 disables). Values from 0 to 100 depending on the pair being traded.
- InvisibleTakeProfit – The invisible take profit, this can be used instead of TakeProfit (Setting to 0 disables). Values from 0 to 100 depending on the pair being traded.
- StopLoss – The fixed stop loss visible to the broker – Values 25 to 200 depending on the pair being traded.
- RSIPeriod – The RSI period used as entry signal – Values 1 to 40.
- RSIThreshold – The RSI threshold used as entry signal (Setting to 0 disables) – Values 0 to 40.
- RSIThresholdBuy – The RSI threshold used as entry buy signal (Setting to 0 disables) – Values 0 to 40.
- RSIThresholdSell – The RSI threshold used as entry sell signal (Setting to 0 disables) – Values 0 to 40.
- RMIEntry – If turned on uses RMI as entry signal, true/false.
- RMIPeriod – The RMI period – Values 1 to 40.
- RMIMomPeriod – The RMI momentum period – Values 1 to 40.
- ATRPeriod – The ATR filter period – Values 1 to 100
- ATRThreshold – The ATR threshold in pips – Values 0 to 10
- ATRFilterOnAveraging – If enabled applies the ATR filter on averaging trades, true/false.
- MaxTradeCount – Maximum number of trades open – Values 1 to 10.
- TradeGroupsPerNight – Maximum number of trade groups per night – Values 1 to 10.
- TradeDayAfterLoss – If turned on trading will be disabled the day after a loss, true/false.
- TradeAllOfFirstHour – If turned on ignores MaxTradeCount for the first hour of trading, true/false.
- CloseAllPositions – If turned on closes all positions if an invisible take profit is hit, true/false.
- CloseAllPositionsThreshold – The maximum number of negative pips to close positions. Values 0 to 100.
- CloseOpposingPositionsOnSignal – If turned on closses opposing trades on signal, true/false.
Optimization & Defaults
Default input values are for EURUSD M5. If optimizing, optimization of StartCandleHour, EndCandleHour, TakeProfit, StopLoss, RSIPeriod, MaxTradeCount and TradeGroupsPerNight are needed to find the best results.