Extreme Breakout EA Lite
This is a lite version of the Extreme Breakout EA – https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/29796
Forward testing signals – https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/robots4forex
- Lite Limitation – Lot size limited to 0.1
- Lite Limitation – No Money Management (Note: Account percentage risk varies due to this so you will get better results with money management)
- Fully automated
- Not sensitive to spread
- No trades held overnight
- Risk Money Management
- Works on any account size
- Always a stop loss in place
- Only one trade open at any time per pair
- Hedge and Net account compatible
- This system is NFA/FIFO compliant
- No Grids
- No Martingale
- MagicOrderNumber – Unique number for the EA to identify its trades – Any integer
- Lots – Number of fixed lots per trade if money management is off – Values 0.01 to 50.0
- Slippage – Slippage in pips – Values 1 to 10
- AllowNewTrades – Turn this of to disable new trades – TRUE/FALSE
- TimeFrame – Timeframe drop-down selection to lock EA to a timeframe so that selection of the chart timeframe doesn’t affect the EA. When testing ensure the tester timeframe is set to the same value.
- MaxSpread – Maximum spread in pips that the EA will trade. Values from 1.0 to 10.0.
- TakeProfit – The take profit (Setting to 0 disables) – Values 0 to 200 depending on the pair being traded.
- TakeProfitD1ATR – Take profit based on a multiple D1 ATR (Setting to 0 disables) – Values from 0.25 to 1.5.
- GMTOffsetHours – Offset in hours for your broker’s time zone – Values -12 to 12.
- StartHour – Start bar hour – Values 0 to 24.
- StartMin – Start bar minutes – Values 0 to 59.
- EndHour – End bar hour – Values 0 to 24.
- EndMin – End bar minutes – Values 0 to 59.
- PreviousBarsForBOBox – Number of previous bars to use for the breakout box from start bar – Values 1 to 10.
- BOBoxGap – Gap in pips from previous high low when creating the breakout box – Values 0 to 10.
- TrailingBars – Number of bars to take into account when trailing stops (0 disables trailing stops) – Values 0 to 10.
- MinTrailingStopLoss – Minimum stop loss size in pips when trailing – Values 0 to 50.
- DeleteInactiveStopOrder – When enabled once a buy or sell is triggered the order in the opposite direction is cancelled – TRUE/FALSE
- InvisibleStops – If turned on, invisible stops will be used and broker stop loss will be increased by EmergencyStopOffset, true/false.
- EmergencyStopOffset – The offset in pips from the inivisible stop loss. Values 10 to 50.
- BreakEven – When enabled, performs a breakeven – TRUE/FALSE.
- BreakEvenStartPips – How many pips in profit to perform the breakeven. Values 1 to 100.
- BreakEvenPips – Number of pips to set take profit when performing breakeven. Values 1 to 10.
- BreakEvenBars – Number of bars of clearance of BreakEvenStartPips before performing breakeven, zero disables bar count feature. Values 0 to 10.
- AdvancedExit – When enabled, moves/adds a take profit to the trade in front of the current price – TRUE/FALSE.
- AdvancedExitThreshold – The maximum number of pips the trade is in profit to perform the advanced exit. Values 1 to 100.
- AdvancedExitTiming – Number of minutes from the end bar, should be set to a bar time to work, e.g. for M30 timeframe 30,60,90 would work. Values 0 to 1000.
- AdvancedExitATRPeriod – ATR period for the take profit calculation. Values 1 to 100.
- AdvancedExitATRMultiplier – ATR multiplier for the take profit calculation. Values 1 to 10.
- TradeOnSunday – If enabled, trades are performed on Sunday – TRUE/FALSE.
- TradeOnMonday – If enabled, trades are performed on Monday – TRUE/FALSE.
- TradeOnTuesday – If enabled, trades are performed on Tuesday – TRUE/FALSE.
- TradeOnWednesday – If enabled, trades are performed on Wednesday – TRUE/FALSE.
- TradeOnThursday – If enabled, trades are performed on Thursday – TRUE/FALSE.
- TradeOnFriday – If enabled, trades are performed on Friday – TRUE/FALSE.
Optimization & Defaults
Default input values are for EURUSD M30, just remember to adjust GMTOffsetHours to match your brokers time zone.