RMI Scalper EA
Forward testing signals – https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/robots4forex
- Fully automated
- Not sensitive to spread
- Risk Money Management
- Works on any account size
- Always a stop loss in place
- Hedge accounts only
- This system has the option to be NFA/FIFO compliant
- No Grids
- No Martingale
- All you need is a VPS
- MagicOrderNumber – Unique number for the EA to identify its trades. Any integer.
- Lots – Number of fixed lots per trade if money management is off. Values from 0.01 to 50.0.
- Slippage – Slippage in pips. Values from 1 to 10.
- MoneyManagement – If turned on trade lot sizes are calculated on account risk, true/false.
- MoneyManagementRisk – Risk per trade if money management is on. Values from 0.01 to 0.1.
- AllowNewTrades – Turn this of to disable new trades, true/false.
- AccountProfitLock – If money management is on the EA will stop trading if the account balance drops to this fraction of the maximum account balance (0.5 = 50% of account balance). Values from 0.0 to 1.0.
- NFA_FIFOCompliant – Turn this on if you need this to be NFA and FIFO compliant, true/false.
- MultiPairSingleTrade – Turn this on to trade multiple pairs (Multiple chart windows with this EA attached) but limit to only having trades open on one pair at a time, increases trade frequency without increasing draw down, true/false.
- TimeFrame – Timeframe drop-down selection to lock EA to a timeframe so that selection of the chart timeframe doesn’t affect the EA. When testing ensure the tester timeframe is set to the same value.
- Trend1TimeFrame – Timeframe drop-down selection for the first trend detection.
- Trend2TimeFrame – Timeframe drop-down selection for the second trend detection.
- MaxSpread – Maximum spread in pips that the EA will trade. Values from 1.0 to 10.0.
- TakeProfit – The take profit (Setting to 0 disables). Values from 0 to 200 depending on the pair being traded.
- StopLoss – The fixed stop loss visible to the broker – Values 25 to 4000 depending on the pair being traded, should be high when averaging is enabled.
- Averaging – If turned on averaging is used to recover negative trades, true/false.
- AveragingStep – The negative move in pips against the current trade to trigger the next averaging trade. Values 5 to 100.
- AveragingBars – The number of bars from previous trade before AveragingStep gets ignored. Values 1 to 1000.
- AveragingMultiplier – The lot multiplier for averaging trades. Values 1.0 to 2.0.
- AveragingCount – The maximum open trades before the trade group is considered a loss and closed. Values 1 to 20.
- BreakEven – If turned on a break even is performed, true/false.
- BreakEvenStartPips – The number of pips before break even is performed. Values 1 to 100.
- BreakEvenPips – The number of pips infront of position open to place the stop loss. Values 0 to 100.
- TrailingBars – A trailing stop is performed based on this number of previous bars (Setting to 0 disables). Values 0 to 10.
- TrailingBarsTimeFrame – Timeframe drop-down selection for trailing stop bars.
- MinTrailingStopLoss – The minimum stop loss distance when trailing stops are enabled. Values 0 to 100.
- RMIPeriod – The RMI period. Values 2 to 50.
- MomPeriod – The momentum period used to calculate RMI. Values 2 to 50.
- RMIThreshold – The RMI threshold, the smaller the value the less trades will be triggered. Values 5 to 45.
Optimization & Defaults
Default input values are for USDCAD M30. If optimizing, optimization of TakeProfit, AveragingStep, AveragingMultiplier and AveragingCount are needed to find the best results.