Forward testing signals – https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/robots4forex
- Fully automated
- Not sensitive to spread
- Always a stop loss in place
- Hedge accounts only
- All you need is a VPS
- MagicOrderNumber – Unique number for the EA to identify its trades. Any integer.
- Lots – Number of lots for the first trade in a group. Values from 0.01 to 50.0.
- StartLotBasedOnBalance – If enabled lots are increased based on the account balance, true/false.
- StartLotBalance – Account balance per lot increase. Values 200 to 2000.
- Slippage – Slippage in pips. Values from 1 to 10.
- AllowNewTrades – Turn this of to disable new trades, true/false.
- TimeFrame – Timeframe drop-down selection to lock EA to a timeframe so that selection of the chart timeframe doesn’t affect the EA. When testing ensure the tester timeframe is set to the same value.
- MaxSpread – Maximum spread in pips that the EA will trade. Values from 1.0 to 10.0.
- FollowTrend – If enabled trades will only be opened in the direction of the trend, true/false.
- TrendTimeFrame – Timeframe drop-down selection for the trend detection.
- StopLoss – The fixed stop loss visible to the broker – Values 25 to 200 depending on the pair being traded.
- TakeProfit – The take profit (Setting to 0 disables). Values from 2 to 10 depending on the pair being traded.
- TakeProfitCommissionPips – Adjustment of take profit to cover commission costs – Values 0.0 to 2.0.
- RSIPeriod – The RSI period used as entry signal – Values 1 to 40.
- RSIThresholdBuy – The RSI threshold used as entry buy signal (Setting to 0 disables) – Values 0 to 40.
- RSIThresholdSell – The RSI threshold used as entry sell signal (Setting to 0 disables) – Values 0 to 40.
- Averaging – If turned on averaging is used to recover negative trades, true/false.
- AveragingIgnoreEntrySignal – If enabled averaging trades ignore the entry signal, true/false.
- AveragingStep – The negative move in pips against the current trade to trigger the next averaging trade. Values 5 to 100.
- AveragingMultiplier – The lot multiplier for averaging trades. Values 1.0 to 2.0.
- LimitedTradeHours – Limit hours of trading by listing hours not to trade comma separated – e.g. 5,8,12-15
If optimizing, optimization of TakeProfit, RSIPeriod, AveragingStep are needed to find the best results, always check out of sample results for confirmation.