Candle Scalper EA
Forward testing signals – https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/robots4forex
- Fully automated
- Not sensitive to spread
- Always a stop loss in place
- Hedge accounts only
- All you need is a VPS
- MagicOrderNumber – Unique number for the EA to identify its trades. Any integer.
- Lots – Number of lots for the first trade in a group. Values from 0.01 to 50.0.
- Slippage – Slippage in pips. Values from 1 to 10.
- MoneyManagement – If turned on trade lot sizes are calculated on account risk, true/false.
- MoneyManagementRisk – Risk per trade if money management is on. Values from 0.01 to 0.1.
- StartLotBasedOnBalance – If enabled lots are increased based on the account balance, true/false.
- StartLotBalance – Account balance per lot increase. Values 200 to 2000.
- AllowNewTrades – Turn this of to disable new trade groups, true/false.
- AccountProfitLock – If money MoneyManagement is on and StartLotBasedOnBalance is off the EA will stop trading if the account balance drops to this fraction of the maximum account balance (0.5 = 50% of account balance). Values from 0.0 to 1.0.
- PositionComment – Allows you to set the position comment.
- TimeFrame – Timeframe drop-down selection to lock EA to a timeframe so that selection of the chart timeframe doesn’t affect the EA. When testing ensure the tester timeframe is set to the same value.
- MaxSpread – Maximum spread in pips that the EA will trade. Values from 1.0 to 10.0.
- StopLoss – The fixed stop loss – Values 25 to 200 depending on the pair being traded.
- TakeProfit – The invisible take profit. Values from 2 to 20 depending on the pair being traded.
- TakeProfitCommissionPips – Adjustment of take profit to cover commission costs and improve gain – Values 0.0 to 3.0.
- RSIPeriod – The RSI period used as entry signal – Values 1 to 40.
- RSIThreshold – The RSI threshold used as entry signal (Setting to 0 disables) – Values 0 to 40.
- MAPeriod – The RSI Average period used as entry signal – Values 1 to 200.
- TS – Stop loss distance calculation factor 1 – Values 0.5 to 10.0.
- TM – Stop loss distance calculation factor 2 – Values 0.5 to 10.0.
- Averaging – If turned on averaging is used to recover negative trades, true/false.
- AveragingIgnoreEntrySignal – If enabled averaging trades ignore the entry signal, true/false.
- AveragingStep – The negative move in pips against the current trade to trigger the next averaging trade. Values 5 to 100.
- AveragingMultiplier – The lot multiplier for averaging trades. Values 1.0 to 2.0.
- TakeProfitStaging – If enabled take profit is reduced depending on the number of positions open, true/false.
- TakeProfitStaging1PositionCnt – Number of positions before stage 1 take profit is used. Values 1 to 20.
- TakeProfitStaging1TakeProfit – Take profit in pips for stage 1. Values 0 to 100.
- TakeProfitStaging2PositionCnt – Number of positions before stage 2 take profit is used. Values 1 to 20.
- TakeProfitStaging2TakeProfit – Take profit in pips for stage 2. Values 0 to 100.
- TakeProfitStaging3PositionCnt – Number of positions before stage 3 take profit is used. Values 1 to 20.
- TakeProfitStaging3TakeProfit – Take profit in pips for stage 3. Values 0 to 100.
Optimization & Defaults
Default input values are for EURUSD M5. If optimizing, optimization of RSIPeriod, RSIThreshold, MAPeriod, TS, TM, TakeProfit, StopLoss and AveragingStep are needed to find the best results.